MMMMM this beer is so good! Sarah got 4 of them for us the day I found out I got accepted into graduate school and I bought a single the other night at the co-op. YUM. Highly alcoholic, beware! But that's what makes it taste so good (seriously.)
I just re-read this dystopian childhood book. I have recently also finished other depressing tales of humanity: Never Let Me Go and The Handmaid's Tale so maybe I should stop.
Lars, have you done anything besides consume items with long-bearded men on the covers?
Why, yes.
I stopped eating glutens for 5 days in solidarity with my sister. I did some handiwork about the house today, went to Home Depot, gave a training at work, ate a hot dog, and now I am watching the Red Sox/Yankees game.
I am currently collecting my favorite poems to type up and cover a wall of my apartment in. Do you have any good ideas?


No comments:
Post a Comment