Sunday, April 6, 2014

I am not living the dream

HI EVERYONE (KELLY AND FUTURE ME),

I am NOT doing so great. I am sick. Every Sunday for the past TWO SUNDAYS I got sick. Last week, puke-a-thon. This week, my stomach hurts in a different way. I think that this means that I am having health problems. My body is weak because all I do is Work. I work all day, at night, on the weekends. When does it end??

This is no way to live.

It is nice outside for the first time in a while. I sat with Reed in the yard because I haven't eaten enough today to take him on a walk without fearing fainting, and I smelled nice air and thought, oh maybe one day I will be able to enjoy a weekend without EXTREME ANXIETY of all the things I haven't yet done.

I am reading What Color is Your Parachute? to try to figure out what type of career-birdie I should be. I want to go bird watching, also.

I am only eating green smoothies for the next 20 years in order to cure myself of all my woes.

Anyway, none of this matters except what I want to get out of it. I should try to remember that more.



No comments:

Post a Comment